The OPUS Music Competition offers students of all levels the possibility of competing through a simplified & un-biased platform. The competition brings students together from all over the United States for the purpose of promoting the development of young music students & artists by:
– providing students with a challenge to prepare for and overcome
– helping students to set goals and round out their musical knowledge
– inspiring students to show off progress & achievements through unique certificates & awards
– encouraging students to challenge themselves and build self confidence
– celebrating student success throughout their musical journey
Students who participate in competitive events see additional benefits, both in their daily lives and in their music training. Here are a few examples:
– Eligible to win prizes & awards within their state of residence from the OPUS Organization.
– Participate in a non-biased event where all students receive unique certificates for participation as well as placement awards (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and merit awards).
– Students who participate in the process are more dedicated to their instrument and practice more often.
– Achievement in the OPUS Music Competition is an impressive addition to any resume. Moreover, it provides justification for the individuals musical accomplishments, creativity, willingness to learn, their ability to set short & long-term goals, and a commitment to achieving difficult tasks.